We want to hear from you. Get involved and tell us what your most challenging samples have been! Share your results with us and let us know how you have used Oxford Instruments equipment to explain your sample or explore new science.
Not only will you be able to promote and showcase your own research via our website, but we will also be displaying your images and research summary on the booth at our upcoming events. The sooner you send in your research the more events we can display your work at, including MMC in July (Manchester, UK), M&M in August (Portland, US) and MC Berlin in September (Germany).
Towards the end of the year, all participants will be entered into a prize draw, so make sure that you submit your entry before midnight 30th November 2019.
What do I need to do?
1. Fill in the form on this page
2. Provide an image or figure of your dataset
3. Briefly summarise your research or analytical question
4. Send us an overview of the sample
5. Submit before midnight 30th November 2019 (GMT)*
The prize-draw winner will be announced in December 2019.