Oxford Instruments NanoAnalysis Survey Prize Draw
Thank you for helping us with our market survey. We know your time is precious, and we greatly appreciate your feedback!
We would now like to invite you to enter our Prize Draw, with the chance to win a Bose Home Speaker 500 as first prize, as well as prizes for ten runners up of a £25 Amazon voucher each.
All you have to do is answer the simple qualification question, and then tick the box to say you wish to be entered, on or before the closing date of 14th December. And don't forget to provide us with your contact details - if we don't know who you are, you can't win!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Oxford Instruments NanoTechnology Tools Limited, trading as Oxford Instruments NanoAnalysis, Halifax Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3SE, UK.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to those who a) are invited to participate in our user survey; and b) answer the qualification question correctly.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- One entry to the Prize Draw is allowed per person. Multiple attempts to qualify to enter the draw are permitted.
- There will be one (1) first prize of a Bose Home Speaker 500 and ten (10) runners up prizes of a £25 Amazon voucher.
- Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative equivalent prizes. Equivalency will be determined solely by the Promoter. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative or any other prize.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected at random from those qualified entries received on or before 14th December 2021. Runners up will be randomly selected from the remaining qualified entries. All entries have an equal and fair chance of winning the prize stated.
- Prize winners will be notified within five working days of the draw and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within ten working days of this notification, a redraw may take place from the remaining qualified entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- This Prize Draw is not open to any employees of Oxford Instruments Group, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- Any personal information supplied by entrants when completing the survey or entering this Prize Draw will be used by Oxford Instruments in accordance with the privacy statement on its website here: https://www.oxinst.com/corporate-content/privacy. Entrants should read this statement as their entry into this Prize Draw is an agreement to be bound by such statement. All entrants may contact Oxford Instruments to have their details removed from its database at any time.
- The entrant represents and warrants that they are not aware of any intellectual property rights that would be infringed or misused by his/her entry.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms. Oxford Instruments reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
- Oxford Instruments excludes all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any costs, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of the entrant’s entry into the Competition, or the award, or non award, to them of a prize.
- In the event that any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such term(s) shall be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with any of these terms.