AZtecSynergy provides a powerful solution for the simultaneous collection of EDS and EBSD data. All of the tools to collect excellent integrated data are included in one place with no complicated switching from one navigator to another.
Dual image capture
Add to quote list
AZtecSynergy combines the innovation and power in AZtecEnergy and AZtecHKL to create the ultimate materials characterisation system with simultaneous EBSD and EDS analyses...
EDS and EBSD are integrated in a single interface with no compromise on functionality or productivity
- View EDS and EBSD data simultaneously at speeds in excess of 4500 points per second
- View and optimise the acquisition parameters for both detectors from a single window
- Unknown phases can be identified from the stored patterns and spectra once an EDS / EBSD data set is collected
Simultaneously collect the EDS spectrum and EBSD pattern from a single point on the sample, for accurate phase identification.
- Powerful and fast phase search to identify candidate phases based on chemical information
- Accurately determine the phase from a list of candidate phases, using Tru-I® algorithms
- Save spectra and EBSD patterns with reference image
Integrated EBSD and EDS mapping
AZtecSynergy provides a true and complete characterisation of the sample in real-time.
- Easy to use, with no complex switching between techniques
- A single interface is used for data collection
- Use EBSD map as a reference image for EDS collection
- Stored data can be interrogated offline
AZtecSynergy is optimised so there’s no loss in performance when the EBSD and EDS data are collected simultaneously.
- Unleash the power of the Ultim Max SDD and Symmetry S2 EBSD detector
- View ALL of the data in real-time
- EBSD patterns are indexed as acquired to create orientation and phase maps together with element maps
- Change EDS parameters or EBSD parameters and see the impact on the results immediately
- View and report EDS and EBSD maps simultaneously
You may also be interested in...